Smart Therm 2 System
Dinex introduces the newest generation of induction heating systems. The Smart•Therm is the most innovative system for today’s demanding foodservice traylines and room service operations. The Smart Therm system will allow you to deliver your residents, patients or guests meals up to 1 hour with minimal loss in temperature, especially when matched up with the Dinex Insulated Domes.
- Single unit works on 15 amp, 240v systems. Base cycle time 16 seconds.
- Safe to handle.
- Senses Dinex Induction Base automatically and gives the correct amount of energy to get correct temperature every time.
- Countertop design, case made of stainless steel and composite durable induction compatible materials engineered for use in commercial kitchens.
- User-friendly control buttons for ease of use and automatic power control.
- Visible LCD display & audible alert for precise user feedback
- Automatic standby/shut-off feature.
- Easy-to-clean composite top surface.
- Internal surge protector.
- We do not accept returns on any Dinex equipment or Dinex custom products. Please contact your local Dinex rep to ensure order accuracy prior to ordering.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We do not accept returns on any Dinex equipment or Dinex custom products. Please contact your local Dinex rep to ensure order accuracy prior to ordering.
This is a custom product and has lead times that need to be taken in to account. Please discuss this with Ammos directly, or your Dinex re-seller for further information.
Tech Specs US Metric Length 18.30in 46.48cm Width 15.26in 38.76cm Height 7.01in 17.81cm Material Stainless Steel And Composite Country of Origin United States Case GTIN 10753806028101 Tech Specs US Metric Case Weight 26.00lb 11.79kg Case Cube 1.13ft3 0.03m3 Case Length 15.26in 38.76cm Case Width 18.30in 46.48cm Case Height 7.01in 17.81cm Pallet Case Qty 1 Pallet Tier 1 Pallet High 1 Harmonized Code 841981.9040 Freight Class 100